My business proposal would be based around something that is low cost and that people would want. I think that a cupcake shop in Germantown would be a good idea. With the high traffic of people and cars is a good mix for a shop. I picked a cupcake shop because who don't like sweets. In my business I would give to shelters around Philadelphia. I would keep 70% of the prophets and the other 30% would be given to shelters around Philadelphia.
I think it is important to me to learn code because it could open future oppertunites that could help me succeed to my goal. When you learn code in high school colleges may pay for you to go a university for free. I think I would be interested in game designing for code.
My new years resolutions are to be a better person which means to be nicer to people in need. For example I will stand up for people that are being bullied in my school. My second resolution is to not let people stand in my way of my success. That means not letting people stand in between my goal and me!!!
Today in class I have to do an timeline and family tree on my family. We will have to do research on our family. I already know some things about my family; I know that my family originated in Alabama, that is were my grate grandmother is from. That is all I really know to find out more I will ask my grandma.
Coding will increase your possablities of having a degree in college. Coding will also increase you chances of getting a good paying job. In high school coding will also increase your chances of getting a solorship for college.
I think kids should learn how input computer cods because it will teach them things in future careers. I also think that kids should learn this because they will have the knowledge of this skill for later life. Lastly the should learn this skill because it will help others if they need help with this
Today we watched a video on habit 2 which is begin with the end in the mind. Which means to think now what you want to be at the peak of your life. I want to be many things, but first I want to end my school year with good grades and the best of memories. Secondly I want to go to a good high school that best fit my needs and graduate witt the highest